Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Behind Closed Doors




Damn doorbell!

"URGH!!!! Are you kidding me?!" I grunt. 


"Ignore it," Adam says as he adjusts the spreader bar. "I promised you a new experience and I plan on making good on that promise."


"I can't ignore it. You know I can't. What if it is one of the kids? Maybe they forgot something."


"Fine," Adam huffs as he pulls the buckles off of my ankles. "But you got five minutes to get whoever it is out of here before I walk down there and get rid of them myself. I wouldn't doubt it if that asshole ex-husband of yours has this place wired and is just interrupting us because he can."


"Yes Sir," I whisper into his lips before stomping out of the room. I wouldn't doubt it either. Jay doesn't particularly like Adam, and since we have been dating, Jay has done everything he can to ruin our weekends alone. 


 I pull back the curtain in the living room to see Stacy, our nosey neighbor from across the street, standing on out porch. 


"Shit." Not only are we being interrupted, but we are being interrupted by Miss Hoity Toity herself. 


Stacy thinks that just because her husband is the Chief of Police in this town, she can run her mouth to whoever will listen. She is constantly over here trying to get me to join one of her woman's groups full of cackling man-hating divorcees who think they are better than everyone else. She is always gossiping and putting in her two cents where it doesn't belong. Little does she know, Mr. Chief of Police is screwing his secretary who is just shy of half his age. I have half a mind to open the door dressed in this red latex corset, thigh highs, and panties that Adam insisted I wear.


"Who is it?" Adam yells from the master bedroom at the top of the stairs. 


"Stacy. The neighbor from across the street."


"Four minutes!"


"I'm coming! Hold on!" I yell back. 


"Excuse me?"


I clear my throat. "Hold on, Sir. I will be right there," I shout as sweetly as I can.  


"Better. Three minutes." 


I guess I don't really have a choice at this point.  I mean...how the hell am I going to cover myself up dressed head to toe in red latex?


I throw open the door and watch Stacy's eyes widen as she scrutinizes me up and down. She gasps and takes a step back, as if I am going to lunge at her. Her reaction is just what I expected. I have no doubt my ears will be ringing tonight. My outfit alone should give her, and her stuck-up friends lots to talk about. 


"Yes?" I ask, not hiding my irascible mood. 


Stacy stumbles over her words mumbling something about needing sugar. I wave her inside, and she hesitates for a second before stepping over the threshold. She is very careful not to touch me as she holds her measuring cup close to her chest. I walk in the kitchen and open the cabinet to get a box of sugar from the top shelf. I need to get her out of here before-


"Time's up!" Adam yells down the stairs. The sound of naked feet slapping against the wooden steps makes my heart thump harder and harder. Adam is not a shy man by any means. He may be reserved when common decency calls for it, but there is no way anything is going to stand in his way when he is determined to get me tied up and screaming.  


I double time it to the foyer to see Stacy frozen in her place near the bottom of the stairs. Her eyes widen further as Adam walks down the stairs in…well, nothing. He doesn't even take notice of the woman in the hall while he strokes his cock as he descends the stairs with a crop in his hand. Stacy nearly faints as he rounds the staircase in his birthday suit. 


"Oh..uhhhh…" Adam looks around for something to cover up with, but I notice Stacy doesn't avert her eyes.


Interesting.


I step next to Adam and hand over the box of sugar to my neighbor who is clearly very interested in what is behind the pillow Adam is using as a shield. Stacy reaches for the box, but her lack of attention causes it to slip from her hand. The box splits open, and white granules spill all over the floor.


Great! Now I'll have to clean that up. Or do I? An idea pops into my head, not one I am sure Adam will be on board with though. I guess we will see how this plays out. Stacy wants a show; we will give her one she'll never forget. 


Stacy apologizes profusely as I hand her a small dustpan and sweeper. I meet Adam's eyes and smile devilishly as I look between him and the pillow. I jerk my head to the side, non-verbally telling him to get rid of it. He shakes his head slowly and darts his eyes between me and Stacy, who is on her knees, head bowed as she cleans up the mess she made. I nod my head slowly. Adam grunts, clearly annoyed, but he never moves. 


I pull the pillow away and scold Stacy for intruding on our private time. She apologizes again, and when she looks up, she finds me stroking him with one hand, a mere inch from her face. Stacy gulps hard and gently licks her lips. I move closer to her, bending at the waist to whisper in her ear.


"You like watching us?" I murmur. "I bet it has been a long time since you sucked a man off. Do you want to touch Adam?" Stacy shakes her head in the negative and tries to stand, but my hands on her shoulders are preventing her from doing so. "Oh, I think you do. I think you are dying to find out what we do in the bedroom. I would wager that husband of yours is pretty damn boring in that department. I bet he doesn't even take his socks off when you fuck." I emphasize the last part. My lips are gently touching the shell of Stacy's ear as I speak. She shivers. 


Truth be told; Stacy is an attractive woman. Bleach blond bob without a hair or eyelash out of place. High end all the way, from her Dior perfume to her Manolo heels. Yet something about her tells me she could be a good time if she pulled that designer stick out of her spoiled ass and let loose a little. She is obviously curious. It is my experience that it's always the people you least expect who have that wild side deep inside just waiting to be set free. 


I glance up at Adam, who is smiling. He takes over where I left off, his cock standing at full attention in his palm. I run my fingers into Stacy's hair and tug back, so her mouth opens slightly. I take Adam's cock in my hand and pull him a step forward. I trace his tip along her perfectly glossed pink lips, leaving behind a shiny finish. I tell Stacy to open her mouth, and she shakes her head, no. 


I kneel behind her and continue to whisper in her ear. "You know you want to. You see that little bead forming on his tip?" I lean forward, taking her with me. The tip of my tongue flicks the dewy drop that is threatening to drip onto the floor. "Mmmm. So sweet." 


I watch Adam's eyes darken as that lone drop slides down the back of my tongue. Stacy watches us with a longing in her eyes. I feel her heartbeat pounding through her back. A small moan squeaks past her newly whitened teeth and her tongue licks the salty flavor that Adam left behind on her mouth just a few moments ago. A grin pulls my lips from ear to ear as I savor the taste of my man in my mouth. "You're turn, Stacy."


I pull Stacy's shirt open to reveal a white lace bra. Her eyes never leave Adam. I tell her to open her mouth, and this time she does. I move Stacy's head back and forth as she sucks Adams cock with some hesitation. She resists taking it too deep at first, but after a few more pumps her mouth widens and takes in more that she can fit. I keep a firm grip on her hair as my other hand lifts her skirt. I rip through her silky nude pantyhose with ease. She is completely bare underneath which shocks me a bit. 


"Open," I command, slapping the inside of her thighs. 


Stacy slides her knees wider apart. My fingers slide between her legs to find her pussy already slick. I drag two fingers inside her as Adam takes over fucking her face. My fingertips press the sensitive spot inside her that makes most woman get the sudden urge to pray. From her body's jerking reaction, she either has never been touched there before, or it hasn't been touched in years. Stacy squeals a bit as I work the spongy spot over and over again. My sodden fingers slide up her slit and settle on the hardened nub that is pulsing under my fingertips. 


I rub her clit, and Adam holds the sides of Stacy's head as he drives into her. Stacy moans and her thighs tighten. I rub her harder and pinch her nipples through the lace of her bra. Stacy stiffens, her back to my front. From the way she is moaning around his cock and the way her body is jerking, she is going to cum harder than she has in a very long time. Whatever pent up sexual frustration this woman had when she walked into my foyer, it is about to make the pile of sugar between her legs a hot syrupy mess. 


Adam's grunting tells me he is going to unload too. Unfortunately for Stacy, he is mine. He can use her, but his cum is only for me. I pull her head back. Adam's rod falls out of her mouth audibly, strings of saliva like sticky tethers holding them together. With her face less than an inch away, I stroke Adam's cock. Adam's thick cream shoots into the back of my throat and drips from my chin while I work Stacy's clit harder with my hand. Just as the last drop is milked from him, I swallow. Still working her between her legs, I pull Stacy's hair and force her lips to mine. She moans deep, and I feel warm goo melt into my hand. Adam holds our heads together as our tongues swirl and twist around in a messy mouth dance. 


Stacy relaxes against me. I push her forward, and she catches herself with her hands before her head hits the floor. I walk into the kitchen to get something to clean up the mess she made. I throw a rag and some floor cleaner on the next to her. 


Stacy blinks up at me a few times. Her face is red and flushed with embarrassment, her eyelids heavy from pure satisfaction. Adam snorts out a laugh before turning to walk back up the stairs. 


I bend over and grip Stacy's chin in my hand. "The next time you interrupt, I won't be so nice. Now, clean up this mess and lock the door behind you." I release her chin and take two steps toward the staircase. 


I hear Stacy speak for the first time since she entered my home. "Yes, ma'am," she quietly says. 


A warm feeling of satisfaction runs through my veins. I take the stairs slowly, enjoying my small victory over the woman who makes most people shake in their Jimmy Choo's. When I reach the bedroom door, I see Adam casually sitting on the edge of the bed, crop in his lap.  His eyes find mine, and he holds up his hand. I immediately pause. 


"You have fun, Sweetheart?" He queries. 


"Yes." I smile. 


"I'm glad. But you seem to have forgotten who is really in charge here. Yes, what?" Adam tilts his head to the side as a warning. 


"Yes, Sir."


"Good girl. Now get your ass in here because that was the hottest fucking thing I have ever experienced, and I'm gonna need to fuck you now." 


"YES, SIR!" I giggle. My eyes widen as Adam pulls me against his body for a kiss that should have melted the latex panties off of my overheated body. 


I vaguely hear the front door close while Adam is pulling at the strings on the back of the red and black latex corset. When his lips pull away, Adam quickly spins me in his arms, so I am facing away from him. He yanks on the strings and pulls the black satin ribbon through the loops until my body is free of the rubbery material. Adams's hand finds my throat. He gives it a slight squeeze while kissing my shoulders. My head falls onto his chest while he walks us forward until my knees hit the bed. 


"Hands on the mattress," Adam instructs. The spreader bar that was removed before is quickly buckled around my ankles once again.


Just as it is set in place, my body is lifted and thrown on the bed. My overheated skin is a stark contrast to the comforter that is cooling my back.  Adam grips the bar and holds it high in the middle while unzipping my red latex panties. As my moist lips become exposed to the air in the room, I purr. Adam wastes no time. The bar is trusted up over my head and tucked in at the back of my neck.  I grunt at the action, expecting it to hurt; expecting my body to protest and cramp up, but it doesn't. It's not bad at all. 


"Ummmm….beautiful. Completely at my mercy."


I say nothing. I smile and watch as his hands pull at my breasts until they are peeking out between my knees. My ass is up high off the bed and every time I lean my head back, my ass moves higher. 


Adam slowly pushes two fingers inside me, and my eyes roll. Being exposed like this is very odd. If it weren't for the wonderful feeling of his fingers deep inside me, I might have too much time to think about how completely ridiculous I must look. Adam dips his head low and sucks on my clit as he fingers me quick and hard. God, this feels fantastic!


"Good Girl. Now cum for me." He demands. 


I cannot cum on demand. I just can't. That is not how my body works. However, just as the words leave his mouth, his middle finger tickles my g-spot. Warm liquid sprays out of me, splashing against Adams's stomach and leaving rivets of my own juices dripping off of my chest and stomach onto my bed. 


I scream in a way I have never screamed before, right before I lose my breath entirely. Stars explode on my ceiling, and my vision goes blurry. I can't hear or think. I can only feel the excruciating pleasure that is flooding my body and boiling my blood.  


What the hell was that? That has never happened to me before. 


Adam grips my thighs and slams inside me. He holds my breasts and pinches my nipples as he drives into me relentlessly. I am screaming and moaning so loud I am sure the neighbors have probably called 911 by now. 


"One more. We are not done until you give me one more," Adam grunts. 


"Yesssss, yessss, oh God," I squeal.


Adam pinches my clit between his fingers and slams into me, grinding his hips and swirling himself deep inside. My body seizes and jerks as another orgasm hits me hard. Adam grins as if this is the most victorious moment of his life. My eyes close and I bite my bottom lip when Adam releases himself in the deepest part of my womanhood. I feel him jerking and twitching inside me with each pounding thrust. 


Adam falls on top of me and kisses my lips gently. I feel his hands unbuckling the straps at the same time. The bar falls on the bed behind my head, and my legs wrap around his waist. My arms circle around his neck. Adam, clearly exhausted, rolls next to me and pulls me into his side. 


I absentmindedly trace circles on his stomach as our breathing evens out. Adam made good on his promise. Nothing nearly as creative as it would have been had we not have been interrupted, but that's okay. I turn my head and watch the handsome man next to me peacefully resting with his eyes closed. My mind drifts off thinking about how grateful I am to have met someone like him. Every experience with Adam is a new adventure. An adventure I am glad we get to explore together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment